[MUD-Dev] SW:G this is so unfair

Marian Griffith gryphon at iaehv.nl
Sat Jun 28 11:47:13 CEST 2003

I know this is entirely off topic for the list, but I just had to
get it off my chest :(

Why do I have to wait another 6 months just to be able to get the UK
version of this game? I wanted to give it a try but by that time I
probably will not bother anymore since the player base will be
firmly entrenched in their clans and cliques.  Unless I am prepared
to stick with some ger- mans on a european server of course :(

Marian
will there be loneliness ...

Rolan Choosing Talia,
Arrows of the Queen, by Mercedes Lackey