[MUD-Dev] Horizons

Valerio Santinelli tanis at mediacom.it
Wed May 21 21:10:11 CEST 2003

During this year's E3 I had the pleasure to watch a demonstration of
Horizons held by David Bowman (the lead designer behinf that game).
As far as I could see Horizons is trying to bring all the nice
content creation tools of MUDs into the MMORPG world.  Players will
be able to create their own 3D models and bring them in the game,
and buy territories and build castles upon them and so on.  I find
this a very interesting approach to content creation.  I asked David
to join the list as to hear directly from him about his game.  For
those not familiar with Horizons more information can be found
there:

  http://www.istaria.com/

--
c'ya!