[MUD-Dev] MMOG money-making clients

Valerio Santinelli tanis at altralogica.it
Mon Apr 12 02:09:21 CEST 2004

From: "ceo" <ceo at grexengine.com>

> Just saw this. I was wondering how advanced the state-of-the-art
> in automated clients is these days - has anyone had serious
> problems with the eBay money-makers using custom clients to take
> all the work out of selling in-game items?

I know where this ad is coming from :)

But to me it seems like this guy is looking for someone able to
build an automated client and that there isn't one already around.
>From a pure programming perspective this could be something doable
but would involve lots of hacking through Diablo 2 protocol and a
good dose of time to build the whole thing. But I can't be sure that
someone has not already done that.

Valerio Santinelli