[MUD-Dev] Congratulations Horizons...

Lee Sheldon lsheldo2 at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Jan 19 14:53:20 CET 2004

Brad McQuaid wrote:

> So I think we're in agreement for the most part.  I'll disagree
> that my reduction or approach to looking at how MMOG quest
> mechanics work removes or risks removing art or fun or depth or
> variety, but we can agree to disagree until you see the more
> varied use of flags in my next MMOG :)

Sorry, I said most of what I had to say in reply to Marian's reply
to you.  We do disagree, that's clear. I come to this challenge from
a very different place than many who also tackle it. I wish more
could see that that's not necessarily a bad thing, and that there
may be another, if similar approach, that could net these games far
more entertainment value. I'll be anxious to see how your flag
waving is handled in your next MMOG. :)

Lee