[MUD-Dev] [Mud-Dev]: Sushi Mud

guru at thebay.plus.com guru at thebay.plus.com
Thu Jan 22 03:26:08 CET 2004

--<cut>--
Note: This message was written via the list web archives.  There is
no guarantee that the claimed author is actually the author.
--<cut>--
Original message: http://www.kanga.nu/archives/MUD-Dev-L/2000Q2/msg00486.php

On Thu, 20 Apr 2000 15:08:04 -0700
"Todd McKimmey" <rufus at wombatgames.com> wrote:

> I've started a page for the project (SushiMud) I'm working on as
> some people here had asked me. There's not a whole lot of info on
> it, but it's where I'll be dumping stuff as I need to.

>   http://www.legendmud.org/rufus/red/sushi.html

Dude - there's already a mud out there called Sushi.  It's been
running for about 12-15 years, it's IP addy is: sushimud.com on port
5500.  You can find it on the mudconnector.com too.

Cheers,
Guru (a Sushi wiz).