[MUD-Dev] Shift in time

Sunny Gulati sunnywiz at gmail.com
Sat Oct 2 21:58:13 CEST 2004

Mark 'Kamikaze' Hughes wrote:

> I've been working most weekends on my graphical MUD, and when my
> current contract ends tomorrow I'll have even more time to work on
> it.  But there isn't a lot of contribution to make at present.
> I've got a working event system, a large disk-cached world model,
> and the client all working.  I have the mechanics and world
> detailed out in my design book, but still have most of it to
> implement.

Wow, sounds wonderful.  I'd love to read about it.  Do you have a
blog where you post your ideas/what you're hoping to accomplish?

I too am working on a mud-project, at this point, about 2-3 hrs a
week.  Its a DGD-style .Net based mud driver.. hoping to use
JIT-happy CLR directly rather than interpretting a script language.
If I ...  (when I?) get it working, i have some ideas of a
Karma-based mud and/or a 2D-nethack-like mud that I want to do.