[MUD-Dev] DGN/TECH: exploiting/hacking in MMOGs - sources of info?

elina.m.koivisto at nokia.com elina.m.koivisto at nokia.com
Thu Sep 9 08:52:59 CEST 2004

Hello,

I'm doing research on exploits & hacking in MMOGs. I wonder if
someone over here would know good sources of information (other than
MUD-DEV archives :) for this? I'm mainly looking at technical
issues: what kinds of exploits/hacks are common, why and how those
are possible. I tried to search for articles and literature, but
with very little luck - would be nice to know if there is already
some research done on this

regards,
elina