[MUD-Dev] Marketing Resources?

Greg B lextalionis at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 02:44:23 CEST 2005

On 4/19/05, Michael Hartman <michael at thresholdrpg.com> wrote:

> Are there any good resources out there for enhancing one's
> understanding of marketing in the gaming business?

When I think about marketing and MMO's, I only think of one company,
the Themis Group.  There may be other companies that do it, but in
my mind Alex Macris' group at Themis is the best.  I have met him
several times at game industry meetings and I have seen some of his
projects.=20 Because of its success, the company now has a number of
subsidiary branches performing different roles, but their roots and
strength is still in marketing.

  http://www.themis-group.com/business.phtml

Greg