[MUD-Dev] MUD-Dev dinner at GDC: 10 March 2005

J C Lawrence claw at kanga.nu
Wed Mar 2 04:14:17 CET 2005

Yeah, this is late notice.

I've made a reservation for a MUD-Dev dinner at Cha Am for Thursday
night at 19:00.  The reservation is under my name.  The following is
stolen wholecloth from Bill Woodcock:

   Thursday, 10 March, starting at 19:00, at Cha Am, 701 Folsom at the
   south-west corner of 3rd street in San Francisco. That's just one
   block south of the entrance to Moscone South Hall, so it's easy to
   find, but I'll include the traditional BUAG anyway, because I already
   drew it a long time ago, and I think they're fun:

         Market
     ==O===================O===================O===================
       |                   |                   |
     --+-------------    o |  Marriott         | h    -------------
       |                 u |   Hotel           | i
       | Jessie          r |                   | r
     --+-------------    t |         Meridien  | d    -------------
       |                 h |           Hotel   |
       | Mission           |                   |
     ==O===================O===================O===================
       |            Garage |                   |
       | Minna             |                   |
     --+-------------------+                   |
       |                   |      Moscone      |  San Francisco
       |                   |       North       |    Museum of
     --+                   |        Hall       |   Modern Art
       |                   |                   |
       | Howard            |                   |
     ==O===================O===================O=========O=========
       |                   |                   |         |
       | Tehama            |                   |         |
     --+-------------------+                   +---------|
       |                   |      Moscone      |         |
       | Clementina        |       South       |         |
     --+-------------------+        Hall       +---------|
       |                   |                   |         |
       | Folsom            |                   |         |
     ==O===================O===================O=========O=========
       |                   |               *   |
       | Shipley           |            Cha Am |
     --+-------------------+        701 Folsom |
       |                   |          at Third |
       | Clara             |                   |
       | Harrison          |                   |

For those with sensitive stomaches: Cha Am is a country-style Thai
restaurant.  On the financial end I'm currently working out with the
restaurant manager whether to do a group buffet or have everyone work
off the menu.

--
J C Lawrence