[MUD-Dev] DESIGN : informations about mud design

Lethal Thanatos snowolf2 at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 19 14:15:06 CET 2005

Hello,

I'm programming a MUD which uses peer-to-peer (actually a module of
the language Oz) and capabilities (a way of managing security, which
is the "contrary" of ACLs). I must write a paper and it must contain
a section about the state-of-the-art of mud design. I searched on
google during 3 hours and I didn't found anything satisfying me (ok,
client/server architecture, ... but nothing like patterns, nothing
very comprehensive). So my question is : do you have an idea where I
can found some interesting things about the state-of-the-art of mud
design ?

Thank you in advance and have a nice day,

Lethal