[MUD-Dev] SOC: Will company sanctioned cheating hurttheMMOcommunity?

Jaycen Rigger jaycen.rigger at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 13 08:23:01 CEST 2005

"The culture that gets what it wants at any price doesn't care about
morality and will do whatever makes them feel good."

Matt Mihaly <matt at ironrealms.com> wrote:

> The idea that buying a better virtual sword to help get to level
> 60 (or whatever) faster has ANYTHING to do with morality is really
> incredible to me.

It's a culture, a thought process.  You are part of one culture; I
am part of the other.

I do indeed understand where you're coming from, but I choose to
shove this shade of gray to one side of the spectrum as "wrong".
You won't understand that no matter what I say, and your replies to
my other posts demonstrate that.  You and I are at ideological polar
opposites.

But, it's America, so we can agree to disagree.

Thanks,

Jaycen