[DGD] Re: IMud 3

Erlend Simonsen erlesimo at online.no
Fri Dec 12 02:29:46 CET 1997

"Jason Cone" <jcone at tamu.edu> writes:

> Anyway, if you're (or anyone else for that matter) is interested in the code
> I'd be more than glad to email it to you as it is not yet publicly
> available.  The only requirement is that you've added the network support to
> the driver.  I'm assuming you've done that, though.

While testing out how everything worked, I was lucky enough to get a
couple of "locate" packets, and I saw that how they were encoded. So
I've managed to encode my startup request with the exception of the
packet length.

So, I'd love to get a copy of your source. It would save me a lot of
hassle. :-)

Thanks in advance.

--
Erlend Simonsen