[DGD] Re: LPC repository

Danne Solli dsi at xinit.se
Fri Dec 12 10:21:53 CET 1997

On Fri, 12 Dec 1997, Par Winzell wrote:

>> I have no problem sharing what my very small and unfinished lib with
>> whoever might want it, but I doubt that there is anything which people
>> haven't figured out yet. :-)
>
>I am personally of the opinion that when it comes to LPC code, the more
>is generally the merrier. Who else works on code that they would not
>mind sharing?

*raises his hand*

I and a friend are working on another mudlib which will be released as soon as
we believe everything is working fine *and* it is well documented. Expected
public release date is therefore somewhere around 2006. ;)

At the moment we're trying to build a real mud using the lib to see if our
features really work or if they are worth using.

Dan Solli, dsi at xinit.se, menta at muds.