[DGD] Re: LPC repository

Wim van der Vegt wim.vandervegt at ouh.nl
Fri Dec 12 15:42:13 CET 1997

Hi,

For one thing it would be good for dgd to have some ready to run mudlibs to
show the sheer power of dgd. Ok, i know all of you are working on your own
libs, but dgd without a good mudlib is like buying a ferrari in parts.
before having the feel of it (read : evaluating it) you have to go through
assembling parts first.

Because dgd (also) runs under win95 it's very suited for people who want to
look into/behind mud's (like me). What bothers me is that even good old
melville lib won't run without a lot of programming/redesign. It's always
patches (onto other patches sometimes) first, than try to run, repatch etc.

So count me in too.
---------
Wim van der Vegt / Dutch Open University