[DGD] Re: hello

Wim van der Vegt wim.vandervegt at ouh.nl
Thu Oct 2 15:04:31 CEST 1997

Here's my list of mudlibs....

I reworked the tiny melville mudlib so it runs under dgd 1.1 and was working
on the 2.4.5ish heaven7 (it starts and can be played for some part but some
player releated commands don't work).

I would be really interested in someone porting/updating the dgd 1.0.0.9
based lpmoo.

---------
Wim van der Vegt / Dutch Open University