[DGD] Small problem with my FTP daemon

Erlend Simonsen erlesimo at online.no
Tue Jan 13 01:28:27 CET 1998

I have this annoying problem with my FTP daemon, and I was wondering
if anyone out there knew what might be the problem.

When I send a file to the user, I have to send ~1Kb and then wait for
the data to be transmitted before sending the next chunk. If I try
sending anything faster or in bigger chunks, the transfer starts
bugging out all over the place. So I was wondering what the maximum
size of the send_message() buffer is, and can I change it? Or am I on
the wrong track here?

I wait for message_done() after sending off each chunk of data, so
shouldn't DGD be able to handle bigger chunk sizes?

--
Erlend Simonsen
erlesimo at online.no