[DGD]Compiling for Win32

Frantisek Fuka fuxoft at terminal.cz
Mon Jan 10 01:42:09 CET 2000

> As for recompiling, consider downloading the free Cygwin package so you can
> compile things under Windows without having to purchase a compiler.  There
> are also some other free Windows C compilers I believe (lcc?) which you might
> want to look into.

I was under ipression that DGD source can be easily compiled under
Visual C++ but requires some additional configuration for cygwin. If
this is the case, I'd rather visit some of my friends who have Visual
C++, compile the thing and leave them with my new .exe never to bother
them again - well, at least until the new patchlevel... :)

--
                                         Frantisek Fuka
(yes, that IS my real name)
My E-mail:   fuxoft at terminal.cz