[DGD]*whispers* windows....

Mikael Lind z94lind at mtek.chalmers.se
Thu Jan 18 10:58:09 CET 2001

Quoting John West McKenna from 02:34, January 18, 2001:

> Is anyone out there interested in writing one?  It's way too much
> for me to do on my own (time and skill), but I'd like to get
> involved in a group project.  I can (probably) offer a host for a
> development mud (not open to the public), and start a mailing
> list for it.  I couldn't do shell access to the host, so an ftp
> client would definitely be the first thing to do :-)

Like many others on this list, I've started and worked on new mudlibs
on my own maybe 4-5 times. Time has been spent, progress has been
made but I've never come even close to a public mud. My last attempt
was to a great extent lost in a disk crash ... A group project sounds
interesting and more likely to succeed. Can I be involved?

// Mikael / Elemel

--
Give up yourself unto the moment / The time is now / Give up yourself
unto the moment / Let's make this moment last // Moloko