[DGD]mudlib features

Michael J. Bacon mj.bacon at gte.net
Fri Mar 9 06:12:21 CET 2001

> No.  He said "non-computer scientist", indicating the people out there
> that 'play' with LPC and/or DGD but don't have a formal education in
> the field.  One would assume that he is talking about this group in
> the sense that they will want to browse the LPC code and figure out
> what is going on there.

	I interpreted it a bit differently anyway I wouldn't really consider it
THAT complicated of a task but I can see why there are computer science
skills involved that tripped your trigger.  I still think it would be cool.

> If the latter, I fail to understand
> why you aren't making that little extra bit of effort to make that
> which you were saying easily readable to your audience but instead
> make them flip up and down 2 or three times from what you're saying to
> what you are responding to, in order to figure out what part of it
> your bit of text is a reaction.

	Well in my original post I wasn't responding to specific points in his post
I was responding to the whole thing so I was a bit lazy and just hit reply.
Sue me.

Peace,
Michael.