[DGD]mudlib features

Erwin Harte harte at xs4all.nl
Fri Mar 9 15:22:50 CET 2001

On Fri, Mar 09, 2001 at 11:20:46AM +0200, Risto Karjalainen wrote:
[...]
> And by the way, does my message have these exasperating MIME-craps
> or is it just plain text? And is it wrapped correctly at 80 chars?

I didn't see any unusual MIME-crap but the lines weren't wrapped, no.
Hope you can use that information to try and beat O(E) into
submission somehow. ;-)

> p.s. Any recommendations for a free email program on Windows?

Only one I can think of is Eudora light, but I'm sure there are
others out there.

> p.p.s. I'm not Indian or Spanish.

How could anyone mistake .fi for either one of those?  On second
thought, forget I asked. :-)

Erwin.
--
Erwin Harte      : `Don't mind Erwin, he gets crabby. :)'
harte at xs4all.nl  :    -- Par Winzell <zell at skotos.net>