[DGD]Newbie Question

Ryan jrb at kc.rr.com
Tue Mar 20 19:16:26 CET 2001

Hrmm.

I swore there was a file where I specified the base directory from which dgd
ran... where i would put /home/foo/dgd or some such... And where I would
specify how many connections could connect, and where i could specify a port
number and maybe an ip address..

Wouldnt 'cp make.sysv Makefile' in the src directory do the same thing as
editing dgd/src/Makefile and changing the 'HOST' setting (NETBSD by
 default) to be LINUX

*Shakes his head violently to rid it of cobwebs*