[DGD] New to DGD

Stephen Schmidt schmidsj at union.edu
Sun Jan 13 04:47:33 CET 2002

On 12 Jan 2002, Keith Dunwoody wrote:
> I'm new to DGD, and am looking for resources for learning to program in
> a DGD environment.  If found & read some LPC tutorials & also several
> DGD-specific tutorials, but I havn't been able to find too much on how
> to write the basic objects for a MUD on top of the kernel mudlib.

There's not much. I'm toying with the idea of writing a set of
documents on the kernel mudlib (and I will post many questions
to this list if I do so) but it's not going to happen for six
months at the least, more likely a year or more.

The site Noah Gibbs maintains looks pretty good to me on first
inspection, and you'll find the mailing list archives to be
pretty helpful. Look in April and May 2001. I was working with
the kernel then, and I asked some basic newbie questions and
got some pretty good answers.

Other than that, UTSL.

Steve