[DGD] Question about swap file (maybe)

Jay Shaffstall jshaffst at netwalk.com
Wed Jul 31 03:38:25 CEST 2002

I had an error during a live test of my mudlib today, and am trying to
track down what it's telling me.  The error was something like "Out of
sectors" (Unfortunately, I didn't get the exact message written down), and
the server stopped running.

What is this trying to tell me?  Do I have the swap_size set too small in
my config file?  Do I have a memory leak somewhere?

Is there a way to know how big you should make your swap file based on how
many objects you have in the mud?

Any tips or pointers would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Jay