[DGD] Nasty Problem - Please Help

Noah Gibbs angelbob at monkeyspeak.com
Mon Mar 11 00:06:09 CET 2002

On Sun, 10 Mar 2002, Jesse Garrison wrote:
> Another Question while I'm asking.
>
> I was told that MudOs has built in support for room resets and I was
> wondering if DGD has that feature.

  Room resets are very specific to a given MUDLib under DGD -- since the
idea of a "room" isn't spelled out explicitly by DGD (have a look at
Melville's versus 2.4.5's versus Phantasmal's -- similar but not
identical) then you can't have a single DGD-supplied room reset.

  So a better question would be "... wondering if Melville has that
feature".  As far as I know, the answer is no.  2.4.5 might, I don't know
offhand.

angelbob at monkeyspeak.com
See my page of DGD documentation at
"http://www.angelbob.com/projects/DGD_Page.html"
If you post to the DGD list, you may see yourself there!