[DGD] Using MySQL C++ API

jruiz at psu.edu jruiz at psu.edu
Wed Nov 20 06:45:24 CET 2002

>Hi, everyone. I'm new to this list, and
>this is my first posting.

Hi and welcome.  I hope you find answers and enjoy DGD.

>I have given some thought to this question,
>and given that mysqld will be written in lpc,
>i would need to incorporate it into DGD source.
>If this is the case, how would i do it ?

Unfortunately, I do not have a direct and specific for you.  Being new,
however, you may not realize that this question - or one quite similar -
has been asked a number of times before.  I cannot remember, offhand,
how far the discussion(s) got, but I offer it to you as an initial
source of information.  After searching through past postings, you may
have a better idea of how to proceed.

Yours,
John Ruiz