[DGD] bind() in driver

Par Winzell zell at skotos.net
Fri Oct 11 22:07:44 CEST 2002

> Sheesh - I would have thought we were all adult enough to not let the
> name of the poster influence our response.  It isn't like there aren't
> others that are using "game" names for posting that might be considered
> annoying.

Spare me the adult crap. If you think maturity means you don't give a
damn about anything, you've got a ways to go. I don't get annoyed with
attitude or swearing or even with a violent disposition. I get annoyed
if you're so immersed in wannabee mall-rat geek culture that you think
an alias is cool that suggests plunder, looting, rape and pillaging.

You're more than welcome to be annoyed by me for calling myself 'Zell',
though I don't quite see the point.

Zell