[DGD] bind() in driver

Chris Kaczor chris at kaczorzoo.net
Fri Oct 11 22:16:14 CEST 2002

I'm not even sure what you are getting at with this "wannabee mall-rat
geek culture" thing.

Most muds that I've seen are all about plunder, looting, and pillaging
so it seems like a fair mud name - and isn't this a list that is more or
less devoted to the creation of muds?  I don't have a problem with
someone using such a name here.