[DGD] bind() in driver

Felix A. Croes felix at dworkin.nl
Fri Oct 11 22:59:15 CEST 2002

Binding to a particular address is planned, just after I have figured
out how multithreading is going to affect connection handling in the
MP version.  IPv6 support will be added at the same time.

P.S. A name like "despoiler" is going to create a certain amount of ill
     feeling.  On the muds I have been involved in, no matter the theme,
     it would invariably be picked by someone who would get his subnet
     banned after two hours of play.  Perhaps this particular person,
     after a suitable cooling-off period, would like to reconsider his
     alias, if only for the purpose of mailing to this list.