[DGD] melville with dgd for win binary

Stephen Schmidt schmidsj at union.edu
Fri Oct 25 15:15:51 CEST 2002

On Fri, 25 Oct 2002, Albert Deinbeck wrote:
> Problem 1: There is no "Melvmud" config file. So I try to use
> - mud.dgd with root dir changed -> melville.dgd
> - Melvmud from melville 0.8

Yep, neither of those will work, I suspect. mud.dgd won't work
because the path references to the auto and driver objects will
be wrong. Melvmud from Melville 0.8 won't work because there
have been changes in the driver since then that are not back
compatible.

Solution is to get the correct config file for Melville 0.9.1.
I'll mail a copy.

Steve