[DGD] Windows DGD and ANSI

Jesse Garrison horseboy72 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 28 23:25:01 CET 2002

>Just to clear things up a little, are you hoping to build the Windows-ified
>version of DGD, the one with a menubar, a scrolling output window, and a
>spiffy icon?  If so, I don't think any of us have tried to accomplish this
>from cygwin.  Many of us have built a copy of DGD that resembles a UNIX
>build of DGD from cygwin, though.

I suppose the Windows-ified version.

>In a related issue, may we assume you are not familiar with building and
>installing UNIX software distributed as source code?

Yeah, you should assume I have no idea what I'm doing. I have no experience
with UNIX or compiling software. I've compiled a few simple one-file C and
Pascal programs with the Bloodshed compilers, but that's the extent of my
knowledge.

My programming experience is mainly limited to LPC.

Jesse