[DGD] Net package

Daniel.Sloan at vu.edu.au Daniel.Sloan at vu.edu.au
Sun Apr 6 06:39:12 CEST 2003

Ok, here's Yet Another Question :-)

I was considering using the Extensions system to implement a new net
package, as between the callbacks system and the ability to define extra
kfuns easily, it was an easy way to simply "tack on" the ability to
create external network connections...except it says it doesn't support
the ability to call LPC functions...

Is there a reason for this?  Is it likely to change in the future?
Is there anything I can do to help it along? :-)
If not, then I'll do it the old-fashioned patching way...but I kinda
like the extensions system :-p :-)