[DGD] Net package

Michael Bergbauer dgd at noname.franken.de
Sun Apr 6 10:36:12 CEST 2003

On Sun Apr 06, 2003 at 12:5539PM +1000, Daniel.Sloan at vu.edu.au wrote:
> I'm working my way through the DGD driver source, and I am
> considering either writing a new Net package, or updating
> the old one for the 1.2 experimental branch.

I started that job ove a year ago, lay it aside for a while and started
looking at it again these days. I got something that seems rather
finished, and just needs some testing, documentation and perhaps small
aditional things - and of course merging the patches into the current
dgd versions, because I was/am working with 1.2.37.

I hope to publish it soon, and I'm willing to send you my current
version for testing.
--
Michael Bergbauer <michael at noname.franken.de>
use your idle CPU cycles - See http://www.distributed.net for details.