[DGD] Hopeful...

Noah Gibbs angelbob at monkeyspeak.com
Wed Feb 19 20:45:28 CET 2003

  I'd second pretty much everything Gary said, although I'd actually
recommend GurbaLib over 2.4.5 since it sounds like you'll pretty much set
something up and not mess with the code much.
  Unfortunately, that would also mean you're not really DGD's target
audience at this point.  We just don't have a MUDLib that's very good for
that.
  You can have a look at a more in-depth (and thus more biased - I wrote
it) comparison of MUDLibs at
"http://phantasmal.sourceforge.net/Comparison.html".

  And I have to say, I significantly prefer Phantasmal to Melville ;-)

angelbob at monkeyspeak.com
See my page of DGD documentation at
"http://phantasmal.sourceforge.net/DGD/"
If you post to the DGD list, you may see yourself there!