[DGD] Commercial Licenses?

Alan Wood alan_wood at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 21 04:18:28 CET 2003

Wow.  That is alot more than I expected it to be.
Many commercial 3d networking engines are not that
expensive.  (For instance, NetImmerse from NDL which
was used in DAOC)

Any chance to go on a royalty basis or % of profit or
whatnot?  Or will there be a "you can't make a profit,
but you can ask for donations" license?

Thanks,

Alan