[DGD] Commercial Licenses?

Christopher Allen ChristopherA at skotos.net
Fri Feb 21 08:47:36 CET 2003

"Alan Wood" <alan_wood at yahoo.com>:
> Any chance to go on a royalty basis or % of profit or
> whatnot?  Or will there be a "you can't make a profit,
> but you can ask for donations" license?

We'd be glad to talk with you further if you are serious. A license from
Skotos would be more restrictive then probably what Felix could offer
you (for instance, we can't offer you the multi-processor version) but
we also would be willing to working something out with you given the
right contractual conditions.

-- Christopher Allen