[DGD] Work in progress

Erwin Harte harte at xs4all.nl
Fri Jan 3 23:39:35 CET 2003

On Fri, Jan 03, 2003 at 02:22:39PM -0600, Erwin Harte wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've put the DGD FAQ in a new format (giving DocBook a try) and have
> gone over the text to find and update as many bits as I could, while
> adding some new entries about ASN and encryption.
>
>     http://dgd.is-here.com/faq-ng/

[...]

Part of this project, the online kfun man-pages, has now also been
updated to display DGD 1.2.55 information:

    http://dgd.is-here.com/cgi-bin/man.cgi

Although the 1.2 man-pages are also still available:

    http://dgd.is-here.com/cgi-bin/man.cgi?version=1.2

Note that I'm not putting every experimental version online like this,
just whichever versions seem most relevant at any given time.

Cheers,

Erwin.
--
Erwin Harte <harte at xs4all.nl>