[DGD] Skills

Noah Gibbs angelbob at monkeyspeak.com
Mon Mar 17 00:48:46 CET 2003

  One thing I'd point out:  call_outs are a limited resource, so it's
possible that setting all this up can fail for lack of call_outs.  I have
a TIMED in Phantasmal which then calls everybody who is waiting at a given
interval.  That means that a lot tends to "happen at once", like with a
single heartbeat function, but it also has better efficiency (less
independent call_outs) and it depends less on limited resources
(call_outs).

angelbob at monkeyspeak.com
See my page of DGD documentation at
"http://phantasmal.sourceforge.net/DGD/"
If you post to the DGD list, you may see yourself there!