[DGD] Kernel LIB's Invisible Callouts

Felix A. Croes felix at dworkin.nl
Sat Feb 28 15:46:49 CET 2004

Michael McKiel <crashnbrn71 at yahoo.ca> wrote:

> Well I've plowed thru the kernel, got it running under the following
> directory structure:
> /home   /include   /k
>[...]
> Ok enough preamble I suppose heh. The question being, why can't callouts be
> seen in kernel objects? ... Since if I want to mix kernel AND 'System' files
> it would seem to me nonVisible callouts would pose problems.

Who are you asking?  You changed it, it's your own mudlib now :)  If
you don't want callouts in /k objects to be invisible, make them
visible.  They are not visible in the kernel library because /kernel
objects are in a class of themselves, and should definitely <not> mix
with other objects.

You will have to do some conversion, though, since callouts in
kernel objects have a different argument format; they don't pass
through the _F_callout wrapper.