[DGD] Re: status

Robert Forshaw iouswuoibev at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 7 22:38:50 CET 2004

>From: Noah Gibbs <noah_gibbs at yahoo.com>
>   Well, the way to solve it would be if DGD let you
>directly recompile an object that had child classes
>(which it doesn't).  Instead you have to destruct and
>recompile, which destroys all your clones (if any).

This is something I wasn't aware of. When you say 'destroy' do you mean
'destruct and linger in memory' or completely remove? I was going to
hand-code a feature in the destruct_object() masking function to seek out
(with an object manager?) all the objects children and destruct them, so I
didn't have stray clones lying around; does this mean I don't have to do
that?