[DGD] Recursion in recompile(), is this correct?

Robert Forshaw iouswuoibev at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 10 22:36:29 CET 2004

>From: Bart van Leeuwen <bart at wotf.org>
>For what I have seen, no, the driver will do this for you.

I'm beginning to wonder then why I was told that I need an object daemon
keeping track of inheritance in order to have objects update properly. Is
this actually not true? This will be good because it means things are
simpler, but it is also bad because it would mean deleting a chunk of my
object daemon code that I just spent a couple of hours writing. *sigh*