[DGD] List etiquette

Felix A. Croes felix at dworkin.nl
Mon Jan 12 22:21:48 CET 2004

Noah Gibbs <noah_gibbs at yahoo.com> wrote:

>   We could use a decent search engine index of the
> mailing list.  But I'm not sure how to do that.  I'm
> not really a web guy, I've just learned the basics in
> order to maintain the Phantasmal site.

The current mailing list is gracefully provided by George Reese,
starting back when imaginary.com was the centre of all things LPC.
It doesn't have a lot of extras.  It has been quite stable, which
I like.  I would prefer to keep the mailing list at this site.

However, the archives are available and can be downloaded.  A
searchable index of past postings, perhaps with a monthly update,
does not have to be created on the same site.  If someone wants
to do this, I will provide a link from my web page and from the
mailing list page.  Alternatively, if someone wants to create
a Wiki page, I promise that I will upload at least the version
diffs and a discussion of any new features I implement.