[DGD] Wiki

Erwin Harte harte at is-here.com
Sun Jan 18 05:36:48 CET 2004

I've started converting the DGD FAQ into pages on the DGD Wiki at
http://www.2-10.org/dgdwiki/.  This is a work in progress but I would
invite anyone here to go over there, see if there's anything that is
wrong, badly phrased, etc, and make corrections.

As Wikis go, you can do that anonymously but I think it's nicer if you
create an account so that if someone has questions about a change you
made or page you added, it's possible to contact you and explain it.

Pages converted from the FAQ that are there right now:

    IntroductionToDGD
    GettingAndCompiling (not yet finished/polished)

I've also converted Noah Gibbs' glossary to a Wiki page, and added one
or two items to it.

So, just browse over there, have a look, and contribute, because that
is what Wikis are all about. :-)

Erwin.
--
Erwin Harte <harte at is-here.com>