[DGD] Call for Suggestions (web site)

Noah Gibbs noah_gibbs at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 23 13:28:42 CET 2004

  I'm mostway through a revamp of my DGD web site.  If
you look at the Phantasmal section of it
("http://phantasmal.sf.net/"), you can see what the
new pages will look like.  As soon as SourceForge gets
through a big transition they're doing, almost
everything will be converted to that same style.

  At the same time, I'm doing a pass through all the
old DGD docs -- the full mailing list archives and the
DGD Changelog -- to see what else needs adding.  I've
only got about 50,000 more lines of archives left to
scroll through...  You guys write a lot.  And wow, I
asked some *stupid* questions :-)

  So as long as I'm biting off way more than I can
chew, I figure I should call for suggestions -- what
else needs to go on the web site?  I've got big plans
for the LPC textbook, which will be changing a *lot*,
though the old one will remain available for reference
in the mean time.  I'm also probably going to do a
pass through everything I've written for correctness
-- got a bunch of that already, and I'm sure I've made
more mistakes.

  I'm thinking about modifying my Phantasmal API doc
perl script to read the KFun documentation as well,
since it's a very similar format.  Should I put up
KFun documentation in roughly that style?

  Other than that, what else needs to change?  What
else should I add?

=====
------
noah_gibbs at yahoo.com