[DGD] DGD1.2p3 on windows with ansi and comment patches

John Ruiz jruiz at johnruiz.com
Fri Jan 30 06:58:46 CET 2004

Hi all,

The email address with which I subscribed (jruiz at psu.edu) is no longer mine
(hooray for college graduation).  So if you got a bunch of bounce messages,
please forgive me.

At any rate, here I am again with my new email and an olive branch of sorts.

http://www.johnruiz.com/download/dgd-1.2p3-win32-ansi-comment-src.zip
http://www.johnruiz.com/download/dgd-1.2p3-win32-ansi-comment-nosrc.zip

These are the latest stable releases (DGD1.2p3) with the ansi and comment
patches applied.  The windows binaries are also there.  So if you're looking
to develop on windows and you don't want to figure out how to compile and/or
apply the ansi & comment patch, consider downloading these.

John Ruiz