[DGD] Some questions

Lord Lerkista lordlerkista at gmx.net
Wed Jan 5 08:12:01 CET 2005

I use DGD 1.2.96 and lpmud 2.4.5 (heavily modified) and i noticed that
the heart_beats of an object only are active when a player is present,
if not, the heart_beats are inactive, why is that?? is there a way to
make them active all time?? the call_outs works the same way??

Another question, i put some functions in src/kfun/extra.c but i don't
understand well how it works, for example:

> # ifdef FUNCDEF
> FUNCDEF("sendmail", kf_sendmail, pt_sendmail)
> # else
> char pt_sendmail[] = { C_TYPECHECKED | C_STATIC,  5, 0, 0, 11,
> T_STRING, T_STRING,
> T_STRING, T_STRING, T_STRING, T_STRING };

i made it work, changing the values until it works, but i don't know if
they are the right values or not, anyone can explain me what that values
mean??, the 5,0,0,11 thing

Thankx