[DGD] DGD Wiki

Felix A. Croes felix at dworkin.nl
Tue Jan 18 02:23:01 CET 2005

Daniel Sloan <daniel at danielsloan.org> wrote:

>[...]
> Of course if that approach was going to be taken someone would have to
> host it...
> - Dworkin.nl? (Would make sense I guess, if its convenient)

I'll be happy to link to a Wiki from my web page, but I won't host one
because that would put the onus on me to maintain it / keep it spam-free
in between bursts of activity.  If we are going to have community-managed
web site, let the community take care of it :)

Unfortunately, these in-between periods tend to be long and sometimes they
are permanent; recently we lost the searchable mailing list archive.
Unless anyone steps forward with a better solution, I will drop the link
to the existing Wiki whenever it starts to look as if the battle against
spam on those pages has been lost.