[DGD] Borkout release

Shentino shentino at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 20:28:09 CEST 2006

Unfortunately, my income is insufficient to afford a backup device,
and my computer was outdated as it is.  By toast, I mean uncorrectable
media errors, aka Bad Sectors in the Wrong Places.

Surprisingly, my computer is not CD bootable.  I don't have any
contacts, and my home computer has no internet connection.  My
internet access, including the sending of this email, is entirely at
the whims of the computer lab at my college.  If I want to transfer
any data, I have to use the friendly floppy disk.

Believe me, I would have preferred to release actual source code.