[DGD] (no subject)

Rev Dr Ari D Jordon x262sm102 at sneakemail.com
Tue Jul 10 16:49:59 CEST 2007

--Back in the dark ages (or at least on 7/5/2007 11:09 AM -0700), "Noah
Gibbs noah_gibbs-at-yahoo.com |dgd|" <...> had the
audacity to proclaim:

>   If you build your own MUDlib, it's possible to automatically inherit
> some/all objects from a given parent object, and then add functions to
> that parent object.  Phantasmal uses this trick for script objects.

That's the way I currently am doing it.  My main concern is overhead; how
significant is the impact of inheriting an object for this purpose a
thousand times going to be?

---
God was my copilot, but we crashed in the mountains and I had to eat him.