[DGD] callout bug

bart at wotf.org bart at wotf.org
Tue Jul 1 20:18:46 CEST 2008

Slightly off-topic but..

Sadly enough, in this world of spam filters, backscatter spam and the like,
and email being handled by mass consumer oriented ISPs in most cases, people
often either don't get a DSN at all, or get a severely mangled one. Counting
on text in a DSN to arrive will not work in quite a few cases.

Anyway.. awaiting your next patch :)

On Tue, 1 Jul 2008 20:05:44 +0200, Felix A. Croes wrote
> "chris ." <psych_mayo at hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I have tested out the patch with changes made to callout behavior.
Everything works as expected when i use a millisecond resolution with larger
callouts.  Something strange happens when i dont add a '.0' at the end of the
time parameter(when that time is long)..no callout gets called at all.  Ive
double tested this by replacing contents of the to-be called function with an
error().
> > For myself, i just used millisecond rez and things are running proper.
> >
> > Secondly:  Is there a better way to file bug reports?  The readme I have
with my dgd package says to mail to 'felix at dworkin.nl'.  I get delivery failed
notifications when i try to.

Created with Open WebMail at http://www.bartsplace.net/
Read my weblog at http://soapbox.bartsplace.net/