[DGD] callout bug

Felix A. Croes felix at dworkin.nl
Tue Jul 1 20:33:28 CEST 2008

bart at wotf.org wrote:

> Slightly off-topic but..
>
> Sadly enough, in this world of spam filters, backscatter spam and the like,
> and email being handled by mass consumer oriented ISPs in most cases, people
> often either don't get a DSN at all, or get a severely mangled one. Counting
> on text in a DSN to arrive will not work in quite a few cases.

All true, but in the world of spam filters etc., email no longer is
a reliable communication medium in any case.  I like the amount of spam
I get to read -- none -- and my evilly-chuckling response to the poor
downtrodden masses who, for one reason or another, never manage to
get an email through is "tough."